Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Why Solablogola?

Why Solablogola?

First, I have an interest in theology. Sola Scriptura, Sola Fide and Sola Gratia were the theological battle cries of the Protestant Reformation. The Reformers labored, suffered and died for these Scriptural Truths and for the sake of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The name of this blog is a small recognition of the Reformers and the theology I hold dear.

Second, all the really cool blog names have been taken. :-)

Does this mean I will only write about theological issues? Of course not! I decided to start this blog in order to document my thoughts, for better or worse. (Hopefully there will be more of the former.) I expect that current events, politics and pop culture will be addressed in addition to theology. So, if you're reading this and you're not me, I hope you find it interesting. If you're me and you find it boring, it's time to quit blogging!