Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Live Blogging MOB at Keegan's Irish Pub

Mondocognito, Muzzy and I are still at Keegan's (see The Impudent Finger). I had the salmon, Muzzy had a sandwich and Mondo had the corned beef and cabbage. Guess which one of us will be sleeping on the sofa tonight. That's right. The cabbage guy.

We've had the pleasure of meeting Mitch Berg, Captain Ed, Doug of Bogus Gold and Douglas of Belief Seeking Understanding. We've met some other bloggers whose name I either can't recall or didn't hear the first time. It is just a little loud in here. I know. Excuses, excuses.