Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The Twilight (Time) Zone

Hopeless Presidential candidate John Kerry may want to give up on trying to explain himself. In an effort to explain his statement that he "actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it", the Senator created another wrinkle in the story. He said, "It just was a very inarticulate way of saying something, and I had one of those inarticulate moments late in the evening when I was dead tired in the primaries and I didn't say something very clearly." The only problem is that the statement in question was made at noon. DOH!

Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?