Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Monday, September 27, 2004

Long Overdue Link

I have been remiss in pointing you to a blog I check out every day. Blogizdat is run by a close personal friend of mine *clears throat* who is the most underratted blogger in the history of baseball. *clears throat* I like his blog better than my own, but that's not saying much. He's got a government job so he has more time to spend on his blog than I do. (I'm going to get ripped for that comment. Sorry cc.)

For those of you who hate my blog, you can blame him. He gave me the last little nudge into the blogosphere. For those of you who like my blog, it was all me.