Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Friday, October 22, 2004

Dems 4 GOP 0

Unless I've missed it, there have been no reports of GOPers invading, trashing or shooting up Kerry's campaign headquarters. This is the latest in a long string of apparently organized attempts to intimidate Bush supporters. I've written about previous reports here and here. Before anybody tries to suggest damaging or stealing lawn signs is comparable, it's not. That stuff happens in every election. It seems the left is becoming unglued and is resorting to crime in their efforts to win. It's a sad, sad situation.