Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Friday, November 12, 2004

Yasser Arafat, B. I. H.

Until now I have tried to avoid bringing up the death of the originator of modern Terrorism, Yasser Arafat. However, after so many glowing eulogies from the Left-stream Media and Jack Chiraq (sic), I just had to link to this article. Arafat was responsible for the death of an old man in a wheel chair, eleven Olympic athletes in Munich and two American diplomats in Sudan. (Interestingly, the diplomats were kidnapped in order to gain the release of Sirhan Sirhan who assassinated Robert Kennedy.) These are, of course, only some of the murderous acts committed by the notorious Mr. Arafat. Read the article linked above. This was a man who deserved to B. I. H.