Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

More Narnia Movie Stuff

I have some additional links to add since my original post on the upcoming movie The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

The folks who gave us the Lord of the Rings fan site TheOneRing.net also have a Narnia website: TheOneLion.net. This site contains news, gossip and fan chat about all things Narnia.

Of course, what would an update be without a trailer?