Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Not Your Mom's Recipe

This Sky News report highlights some interesting details from the investigation of the London terrorism attacks. One in particular caught my eye:
The bombs contained about 10Ibs of explosives. This suggests they were not homemade, but had a commercial or military purpose.
The MSM has been saying that the relatively small amount of explosives indicated that they were homemade. I guess they can't be right about everything.