Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Triple Digits

Well I finally made it to 100 posts on Solablogola. I would have made it sooner if I'd quit taking the occasional 2-1/2 month hiatus.

** CAUTION: SHAMELESS PLUG AHEAD **

Of course, it's also due to the fact that I split my posts between this blog and my other blog, The Impudent Finger. Didn't someone say something like, "A blog divided against itself cannot stand"?

To that, I say "D@#% the blog statistics, full speed ahead!"