Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Lament of a Busy Blogger

One of the disadvantages to having a day job is that I don't always have time to blog about things right away. I had a blog about the VP debate that I was going to post entitled, "Johnny Gets Taken To The Woodshed". Unfortunately, befor I could post it, I heard Michael Medved use the metaphor in my title. Also, virtually all of the points I was going to make were either uttered on one of the radio talk shows I listen to on a regular basis or were already posted in other more popular blogs. So, I decided to 86 my VP debate blog.

BTW, Cheney did take Johnny to the woodshed. Ouch!