Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Twins Blow a Prime Opportunity

The Minnesota Twins had a golden opportunity to steal two games from the Yankees in "the house that Ruth built." I will not second guess the decisions made by Twins Manager Ron Gardenhire, but someone should. I'll leave it at that.

The good news is that they now have two home games to finish off the Yankees. Hopefully, they won't repeat their performance of last year.