Solablog

In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence

is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

~ Ambrose Bierce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I wake from dreaming, it's then I'm most alive."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States


Email: FoeHammer61 [at] yahoo.com

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Catagory: DUH!

There's an interesting article linked on Drudge entitled Men, Women More Different Than Thought. For a few folks still living in the Liberal la-la land of unisex bathrooms (and I'm not talking about the one-seaters) I'm sure this is a stunning revelation. I was aware of the profound differences between men and women right around the time I hit puberty. Well, maybe a bit earlier. You know what I mean.

This is all somewhat tongue in cheek, of course. If you read the article, it's quite interesting and mainly discusses the differences in medical treatment and disease between men and women. Share it with someone you care about.